googlef3431e7a0689d009.html Jesus Christ the only way to God: Jesus the son of God

1.1.08

Jesus the son of God

I was once holding meetings in a college in South China. There found an old school fellow of mine was now Professor of Psychology, so before the meetings began I went to call on him, and spoke to him of Christ. After listening a while politely, he said smiling , It's no good preaching to me. I don't believe there is a God!

Next day to my amazement, at the end of my first meeting, who should stand up and testifying ? I asked."After you had gone," he said " I picked up the Bible you left me and my eye caught the words in John chapter 1, "The day after" the next day, the day after. This writer, I thought What if all there is a God whose very existence I doubted , so I knelt down as prayed . I don't know what I expected . but as prayed I knew there is a God. How I knew cannot explain, I just knew it. Then the words of that eyewitness, John came back to me. Since there is a God, I thought, then Jesus could only be His son-and I was saved!


Wooden Boats of Kerala
Powered By Blogger

Gods" Own Country

Gods" Own Country
Kerala's Beautiful Backwters

BE ALERT AND HELP AIDS VICTIMS

Support World AIDS Day

Scenic Kerala

Scenic Kerala
Beautiful Munnar Tea Gardens

Blog Archive